Friday, January 4, 2008

Day 1: The Journey Begins

Not a bad start to the quest.

Limit BR: 23.91 (up 7BB)

SnG BR: 18.70(up 5 buy-ins)

I played very briefly on a limit table at Poker Stars. 22 hans in fact. :)

VP$IP: 13.64
PFR: 0.00%
Agression Factor: 0.50

I actually only won one hand, but it was a big one.

It occurs to me that I didn't lay any ground rules that I'll be following. So here they are, in no particular order:

  • I will be following a standard bankroll strategy. 300 BB of the next level to move up in limit and 30 buy-ins in SnG play. However starting out I'll tolerate a little more risk. I'm starting at .05/.10 limit and $1 SnG
  • I'm not going to play multiple tables at this time. I feel like, for the moment I need to focus on getting my game back in shape. Later on I'll modify this rule.
  • I will not be playing any MTT except for maybe a few free rolls until I build up a 100 buy-in bankroll off of one of my other bankrolls. Any bonus money will be going into this fund.
  • I'll try and post my overall stats after each session here.

Also, I started a new PT database, as really data from eleven months ago doesn't really help me.

No comments: